Now is a good time to explore what kind of parent you want to be. To understand more about what your partner is going through and how you can support her, there are websites which can offer guidance on what you can expect, including:
- being ready for the birth.
- looking after your relationship.
- reflecting on the role model you want to follow as a dad.
- becoming a stepfather.
Supporting your pregnant partner
Support during the early days with baby
Articles, Brochures, & Downloads
- A dad's survival guide
- Advice for dads
- How fathers help breastfeeding happen
- Holding positions for dads
- How dads can help
- Bonding for dads
- Dads' changing role
- Dads' special moments
- New dads for dads to be
- A guide for new young dads
- Becoming a dad
- The birth: what fathers can expect
- Breastfeeding: How dads can help